For Your Perusement!

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

I haven't been super attentive to the blog for quite some time.  This has mainly been because I got a pretty nice job, took my very last course of grad school, AND spent some time with my thesis writing.  In addition to this, I spent most of my fall sick with one illness after another.  I think it was similar to a stay-at-home kid entering kindergarten for the first time... you know, so many people and germs and little immunity built up.  BUT, I'm pretty sure I'm adjusted- so yay!

Since it's a new year, I think this blog will morph a bit into something that follows me through this upcoming-super-awesome-crazy year.
Resolutions:
  1. Lose Weight
  2. Get In Shape
  3. Get funding for my business plan-->  AND THEN, get the website built.
  4. Buy a car.
  5. Possibly sell the house (and get a new one).
I believe that's it.  We'll see if I have additions though!

It's been nice "chatting,"  hope you have a great new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment