For Your Perusement!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Undiagnosed ADHD is Kicking in- Again!

I have a tendency to start "30 million" projects whenever I have another solid project going on.  Most people tend to clear out their schedules to focus on the task at hand.  Not me.  In fact- I'm EXACTLY the opposite and for the most part-- waaaay more productive when I'm working on "30 million" things at one time.

So- as you know, I'm working on my thesis.  I should be at school writing- 24/7.  But.  I'm not.  Although I have a business degree and am interested in public institutions-- I am a HIGHLY creative person and sitting behind a desk writing 24/7 drains all of that out of me.

To compensate for this, I have (obviously) started blogging.  I have also decided that I want to sell baked goods (muffins, scones, cinnamon rolls, bread...) at the new farmer's market in downtown Ames.  Why?  Let's just say- I need something to do on Saturday mornings, I LOVE to cook and miss the good ol' Girl Scouts craft and bake sales.

Being the business major that I am, I even designed a logo.  Nice?  Suggestions?  Please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment